In memories : Unforgettable Chhattisgarh Former Chief Minister Ajit Jogi Memories

In memories, Ajit / Jogi of 74 said 3 years ago - I have beaten death many times, I have a boon of euthanasia, I will live for 100 years

The picture is taken during the 2018 elections, Ajit Jogi went from village to village campaigning for his new party, thus coming to the top of the van and taking meetings. Jogi was one of the few leaders of the state who people used to listen to.
The picture is taken during the 2018 elections, Ajit Jogi went from village to village campaigning for his new party, thus coming to the top of the van and taking meetings. Jogi was one of the few leaders of the state who people used to listen to.



Speech was given at a medical conference held in Raipur city in 2017.
The hospital where it was said in the program, breathed its last in the same hospital
Ajit Jogi narrated stories of moments spent between life and death in the program.

Raipur. Ajit Jogi, the first Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh, shared his anecdote at a medical conference in July 2017, when he returned after touching the threshold of death. The conference was organized by Srinarayana Hospital, Raipur. This conference was on emergency medical case only. Jogi said here in his speech - I have got the boon of euthanasia. Before 100 years I am not going to leave you.

It is a strange coincidence that he breathed his last at this hospital on Friday. He told about his road accident in 2004. This is the same accident after which Jogi could not get up from the wheelchair. The incident took place in Gariaband area, when Jogi was returning from campaigning. His car was a victim of an accident.

Ajit Jogi, the picture was taken in the year 2017 at a hotel in Raipur during Speech of Desire death at a medical conference.
Ajit Jogi, the picture was taken in the year 2017 at a hotel in Raipur during Speech of Desire death at a medical conference.



When Sonia Gandhi called Delhi…
 "Jogi used to say that I fainted after the accident." When I regained my senses, wife Renu Jogi was with me. His voice came to my ears. She was saying that everything will be alright. The doctor was trying to normalize my condition. The doctors were saying - the injury is too much, the brain is working. Hearing this, I thought - I will live my life with the help of my hands and feet. There was talk of taking me to Mumbai or Delhi for surgery. Congress President Sonia Gandhi and then Delhi Sheila Dixit were asking to bring Delhi AIIMS.


Renu decided to go to Mumbai. The then Chief Minister of Maharashtra Sushil Shinde helped. A Green Corridor was built from the airport to Mumbai Hospital. During treatment, I got an infection in my chest. My chest collapsed, then Mukesh Ambani brought Doctor Wadia with him. I was conscious, seeing my condition, the doctor said - no hope…. I had heard these things, challenged the doctor to come out of this situation and after 11 days the ventilator was removed. I was recovering. After a year of medical supervision, I started trying to live a normal life.

A few days ago, Ajit Jogi's wife Renu Jogi made food with his own hands, the picture then went viral on social media.
A few days ago, Ajit Jogi's wife Renu Jogi made food with his own hands, the picture then went viral on social media.


He further said that I was in Delhi in the year 2005. Suddenly after dinner my BP became very low. Strange was feeling nervous. Without waiting for the ambulance Renu took me with her to Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital. Sonia Gandhi and Renu stood with him there for 2 hours. My condition was getting worse. Then Sonia Gandhi approached Doctor Trehan. Dr. Trehan said- I do not work by coming to another hospital. On the insistence of Sonia Gandhi, Dr. Trehan brought a team of doctors with him. I was on ventilator for 5 days. He fixed me, I would not have been with you if he had not been there. "

The picture is of the marriage of Ajit Jogi and Renu Jogi, which has been included by Renu Jogi in his book.
The picture is of the marriage of Ajit Jogi and Renu Jogi, which has been included by Renu Jogi in his book.



Ajit Jogi used to work very active in his area while being a collector. Ajit Jogi also shared an anecdote during his stay as a collector at Sidhi in Madhya Pradesh. He told that a collector conference was called in Rewa, I also went there with my fellow collector. Late night we made a plan to watch the movie. It was Raj Kapoor's son's film. There was a song sequence in the film- Hero was dancing on the side of trees. I was not enjoying the film. I walked to the roof of the theater, drinking cigars there. There was no boundary on the roof, my foot moved in the air, and I came down. My hand was fixed. Drive his jeep with one hand and went to the hospital. There was also a marriage a month later. He had completed all the rituals with a broken hand.

Post a Comment

0 Comments